Tuesday 1 April 2014

OOTD | Cool and Collected

Second proper day of the Easter holidays, yay! I've spent the day at home all day, just chilling. Not getting up till 12.30, and then sat catching up on youtube videos, so its been a pretty great day! I went with a simple oversized jumper from Primark, it's 2 sizes too big for me but i really enjoy the oversized-ness! I also have a pair of black leggings from m&co with that and a vest-top under the large jumper also from Primark. I always feel the need to wear some sort of Jewelery with that so I have on my silver heart locket that i got from my granny, its been past through 6 generations so it's very special! I also put a statement gold necklace over the top just to spice up the outfit i guess you could say! 


Well that was just a short catch up but i'll do a larger post later!
Speak to you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment