Tuesday 25 February 2014

Catching up

Hi there, so I suppose I have a bit of explaining to do. You see I though that I would be able to keep up with at least 2 posts a week but that failed, real bad. Starting back at school, they have given us a huge work load which is a bummer. But I'm slowly working through it all and I thought I owe you this explanation!

I got my prelim results back which.. well.. lets just say, I could have done a lot better, but I'm not going to let it bring me down for the fact that I now know what I need to work on. Yawn. But if anyone needs a personal chef then, I would be happy to do so! Being the only prelim I got an A in, top chef I am!

So on Thursday night I'm heading off to Inverness for the weekend with 2 of my closest friends. It's mainly for my friend Rebecca's birthday so I've planned for us all to go out for a meal and a relaxing treatment while we are down because you're only 17 once! Or for 365 day but I didn't pass maths so lets not stick to that! But on top of all the birthday relaxation I am hoping to do a huge shop for Summer clothes and accessories for when I go off to France but I'll tell you about that later. So on Monday expect a big montage of photos from my time away and a haul of everything I buy! 

See you soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment