Thursday 1 May 2014

Bonjour friends

Hello there! So as the title says 'bonjour' you may have guessed that this post is about France. Being one of the worst people to learn languages and bonjour is the only word in french that I am confident is french.. but yes this is about France. My family actually own a house in the south of France as our own little holiday home but me and my parents have only ever been once in the 10 years we've share owned it with the fest of my family so we have taken the opportunity this summer - as I have 6-7 weeks off- to go out to France for 3 weeks, and as you can imagine, I am extremely excited! I've actually asked on of my bestfriends Ellie to come along with us! 

The last time I went to the south of France I was 12 i think and I didn't really appreciate any of the surroundings and we also didn't really go anywhere other than where we were staying and the beach so this time we are going to visit a few of the surrounding villages and be proper tourists! I'm mainly excited to try the local cuisine, as I'm one of these people that when I'm outside of the UK i enjoy trying all the food native to that country and I just really like food! 

I'm already planning on taking quite a few snaps while i'm away and posting them to my blog but i'm not sure if there will be wi-fi or anything to blog but I suppose if not, when I get back I shall write a huge blog post filled with all the activities i get up to, heheh!

 Speak to you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment